Code of Conduct
Officially endorsed and prepared in partnership by: International SPA Association and Resort Hotel Association.
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Edmonton Dermatology & Skin Surgery Centre Guest
To enjoy your spa experience to the fullest, observe the Code of Conduct, act responsibly and be aware that common sense and personal awareness can help ensure your satisfaction, comfort and safety, as well as that of others.
As a Edmonton Dermatology & Skin Surgery Centre guest, it’s your responsibility to:
- Cancel your appointments 48 hours prior to treatment for Medical Spa laser Treatments and 24 hours prior to treatment for all other treatments to avoid cancellation fees. (some exceptions may apply at the digression of the manager)
- Arrive 15 – 20 minutes before your treatment to allow for any traffic/parking concerns and/or paperwork that may need to be completed prior to your treatment.
- Communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns
- Communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit
- Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect
- Use products, equipment and therapies as directed
- Engage in efforts to preserve the environment
- Adhere to the spa’s published policies and procedures
- Turn Off Your Cell Phone to allow for proper communication with your technician and your own safety during treatment. If you would like to use your phone during down-time, please turn the volume off so as to allow other guests to enjoy their treatment privacy and comfort.
As a Edmonton Dermatology & Skin Surgery Centre guest, you have the right to:
- A clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Stop a treatment at any time, for any reason
- Be treated with consideration, dignity and respect
- Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information
- Trained staff who respectfully conduct treatments according to treatment protocols and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Ask questions about your spa experience
- Information regarding staff training, licensing and certification
- Request a consultation with our Medical Advisor, Dermatologist Dr. Muba Taher to advise you on your treatment progress and/or treatment plan as needed/desired.
Thank you for choosing Edmonton Dermatology & Skin Surgery Centre for your rejuvenation journey.